- Clients must still attend with a voucher from one of our referrers. Referral agencies are places like Citizens Advice, Scottish Welfare Fund, housing officers, family support workers, health visitors, mental health support workers, community centres, welfare support workers, job clubs, churches and charities. Please contact the foodbank if you’re not sure where to find a referrer.
- At the centre, clients will be asked to attend one at a time and to wash their hands upon entering.
- Parcels will be prepacked and ready for pick up to minimise the time in the foodbank.
- There will be no tea or coffee offered.
- Volunteers are undertaking extra cleaning and disinfection throughout foodbank opening times.
We ask that everyone attending a foodbank centre to be patient – this is a trying time for us all, and we appreciate your kindness.
REFERRERS: please contact us if you have any clients who are self-isolating, as we are increasing our provision of pre-packed emergency food boxes (EFBs). Please call Sandra on 07580 231 286 if you would like to discuss stocking EFBs